Sunday, September 29, 2013

Series Inspiration Board

Colonial Farm Series

After practicing around painting for a bit I have a whole list of series I want to do. Today for our fun family saturday adventures we went to a colonial farm. It was amazing to see how they set up their fences, what they had in their homes, and just how the place was set up. My husband and I were in love with it. We were swooning how we wish we could live this simply. After going through all my photos i selected the main photos i wanted as references, each painting idea has a black border while the extra references are smaller with no border. I love making these collages. Pretty much all artists are very visual to begin with. Putting all the photos next to each other helps to see if it would be a good series. Think I'm happy with my selections with a good mix of indoors/outdoors still life/landscapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment